Our Screening Criteria
1. Occupancy is based on the number of bedrooms in a unit. (A bedroom is defined as a space within the premises that is used primarily for sleeping, with at least one window and a closet for clothing.)
2. Two persons are allowed per bedroom.
1. Each applicant will be required to qualify individually or as per specific criteria areas.
2. Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial of the application.
3. Any applicant currently using illegal drugs will be denied. If approved for tenancy and later illegal drug use is confirmed, eviction shall result.
4. Any individual whose tenancy may constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of any individual, the complex, or the property of others, will be denied tenancy.
1. Monthly income should be equal to three times stated rent, and must be from a verifiable, legal source.
1. Twelve months of verifiable employment will be required of used as source of income.
2. Self-employed applicants will be verified through state corporation commission, and may be required to submit the previous year